Don't miss the 2020 Noblesville Brewfest, September 19th
It will be held again at Forest Park, shelter #1, in Noblesville, IN. Last year's event drew a great crowd of thirsty beer fans, and the lineup for this year is better than ever! There will be lots of fun, prizes, a live band and silent auction. All participants will recieve a commemorative sampling glass, while supplies last.
Advance sale tickets will be available soon - save $10.00 off of the day-of ticket price! Tickets can be picked up at the Forest Park Pool office, at Mr. G's in Noblesville, or purchased online. Tickets on the day of the event are $50.00 each.
We always have great bands to entertain you while you try out some brews, the band for 2020 is no exception - "That's What She Said" - a local group that you may have seen perform in and around Noblesville; check out their facebook page and videos!
Some things to keep in mind while attending the Brewfest:
- NO CHILDREN. This is a drinking event, what were you thinking? Entrants must be 21 years old.
- NO PETS. Sorry, no pets are allowed, regardless how well behaved they are.
- NO SMOKING. This is a non-smoking event, but there will be a limited area off premises for those who must.
- A sample is 3 to 4 ounces. Your tasting glass is larger to facilitate head retention and for a better chance to smell the beer.
- This is NOT a ‘drink as much as you can in 4 hours’ event. Anyone who appears intoxicated will be denied additional samples and may be asked to leave if disruptive.
- The festival ends at 7:00 PM. Please respect the pourers and yourself because no amount of begging will result in additional samples being poured after closing.
- DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE! Designated drivers are admitted at no charge.